about the company.
Our client is a comprehensive investment holding group with wide business exposure to Banking, Property, Transportation and other industries.
about the team.
Reporting to the senior management of the organisation, you will be leading a well established team of lawyers and company secretaries.
about the job.
- You will provide legal advice to the senior management and develop the appropriate internal legal framework and guidelines
- You will support the cross-boarder M&A transactions, Litigation, general commercial and listing rules compliance
- You will be the named Company Secretary and assist in full spectrum of listed company secretarial duties
- You will liaise with external lawyer to provide legal advice to the business
skills & experiences required.
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with at least 15 PQE from leading listed financial institutions or/and reputable law firms
- Solid experience in both financial service and property industry is preferred
- Familiar with both Hong Kong law and PRC law, strong business sense and management skills
- Good commend of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please click the link to apply for this role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Faye Zheng at + 852 2232 3467 or email: email@example.com