Head of Key Account
We're partnering with a reputable health supplement Consumer organization in finding a Head of Key Account for their growing team focusing on the Dairy Farm and AS Watsons account in Hong Kong.
The Head of Key Account will be responsible in formulating long-term strategic sales strategies across the respective channels and lead and motivate the sales team to ensure both commercial and people-development objectives are reached.
- Ownership of P&L and responsible in developing sales strategy for all sales channel (retail, online/ecommerce and distributors) to achieve business and sales objectives
- Manage and develop competitive and profitable pricing strategies across the different channels
- Conduct market analysis to understand the market landscape and be able to provide insights and recommendation to further develop the Company's competitive positioning and drive business growth in the market
- Formulate annual business plan and annual budget
- Collaborate and develop relationships with internal (cross-functional team such as brand/trade marketing and supply chain) and external stakeholders (buyers, distributors etc.) to ensure successful end-to-end implementation.
- Lead, guide, coach and manage sales team to ensure objectives are reached and members are further developing their on-the-job skills and motivated
- Degree holder in business or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years sales/business development experience in retail channels (supermarkets, convenience stores, drug stores) preferably in FMCG and/or Consumer sector.
- Experience in non-food and/or health supplement cateogry is a bonus
- Strong team/people management and proven sales track record
- Experience in e-commerce is a bonus
- Strong relationship building skills, analytical and strong communication skills
Interested candidates, please send updated resume to Tommy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to drop us a message to schedule in a time for a futher discussion!...