about the company.
The firm is a prominent integrated financial technology services platform and investment entity in Hong Kong, offering high-quality and uniquely competitive financial products and services to the internal and external customers. Current businesses include investment banking, securities dealing (Hong Kong stock, US stock and Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect), bond financing, leveraged financing, asset management (global bonds and funds), wealth management, institutional sales, etc., providing global customers with tailor-made financial solutions and comprehensive business co-operation.about the job. The company is on the hunt for a dedicated and qualified Head of Investment Banking to join their dynamic team. In this role, your ultimate goal is to orginate deals and drive the business. As the Head of Investment Banker, you will be responsible for the entire Investment Banking growth and development.
- Main focus will be on deals origination.
- Issue debt and trade equity to increase capital.
- Oversee mergers and acquisitions.
- Supervise IPOs and private equity settlements.
- Drive the entire business growth for the entire investment banking division.
- Identify and close potential investors.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and legal issues in the financial industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a similar field.
- A minimum of 15 years experience as an investment banker.
- In-depth knowledge of deal structuring, regulations, and closing principals.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.