Head of Institutional Marketing
Our client is a rising platform providing a wide range of cryptocurrency / digital assets financial products to retail and institutional investors. With increasing users and highflying market share in Asia, the company is looking for a Head of Institutional Marketing to join the team.
about the team.
- Report to the Managing Director
- Fast-moving and dynamic working environment
- Flexible work arrangement
- Young, dynamic and international team
- Asian coverage
about the job.
- Develop brand and marketing strategies of the company with institutional investors as the targeted audience
- Spearhead integrated marketing initiatives, including offline campaigns (e.g. events), content marketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Produce timely and accurate marketing and communications content, (e.g. marketing collaterals, newsletters, articles, etc.) for client engagement
- Work closely with the global Institutional Sales team to generate sales opportunities and hence the sales revenue
- Work closely with the wider marketing team and collaborate with different marketing functions (e.g. Growth, Community & Social Media, Content Marketing, etc.) for comprehensive campaign rollouts
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Journalism, Economics, or any related discipline
- 7+ years of marketing / communications experience gained in financial institutions, financial service providers, asset management firms, brokerages, etc.
- Solid experience of the digital landscape of the FinTech market in addition to the understanding of different media channels (e.g. print, broadcasting, digital, etc.)
- Knowledge of FinTech, blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFT would be a big PLUS
- Excellent communications in English; Mandarin would be a PLUS
- Visa holders are welcome
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com