A rapidly growing e-commerce platfrom have now got the the stage they are looking forward to their next expansion stage and thus looking for a Head of Finance that will be able to assist commercially. This future focused role is ideal for someone who enjoys business partnering and looking at the future of the businesses across the APAC region and beyond.
The working environment is very independent, with flexable working arrangements and a transparent culture. The role reports directly to the CEO.
What does this role involve?
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting
- High-level financial reporting and analysis
- Regular budget consolidation
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
- Stakeholder management
- Assisting with commercial growth across APAC
- Working closely with supply chain and product teams
What experience do you need?
- background working in a growing company
- experience in an e-commerce platform
- fluent english
- able to work across multiple timezones
- strong presentation and business partnering skills
What is next?
For more information please either send your CV by applying through this advert, or send it directly to Andre Springett, at email@example.com. On a final note, all interviews will be conducted in January.