Head of facility management (E&M) - Reputable Financial Institution
- Up to 1 mil/annum
- Reputable financial institution
- Strategic managerial position
- Prime location
- MNC culture, open & dynamic
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest and most reputable financial institutions in Hong Kong and worldwide. To cope with their business needs, they are now looking for an experienced E&M engineering manager to join and help manage their premium office premises.
About the Role
As a key member within the facility management team, you will be responsible for the operation, repairs and maintenance, improvement and renovation projects of their critical building services systems in their premises. You have to closely communicate with internal stakeholders and external contractors to help manage and facilitate a smooth 24x7 office’s operations. You will be responsible for the planning, budgeting, reporting of maintenance activities and always have an SOP mindset and review and improve from time to time.
About the Requirement
- Degree holder in Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of engineering experience in facilities management, with 5 years in managerial grade
- Chartered member in professional bodies is highly preferred
- Excellent problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested parties please submit your updated resume and salary details by clicking "Apply Now". For more information, please feel free to contact Carrie by +852 2232 3445 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....