about the company.Lead financial institution with comprehensive services in Asia is seeking an experienced data management and governance talent to set up and lead best data governance and management practices. You will take ownership of the framework and roadmap, and continually refine the process in line with the standards required from the local regulatory environments. You have extensive experience from within financial services, banking or insurance. about the job.
- Take ownership of data governance implementation roadmap, including strategic priorities for the development of information-based capabilities
- As a lead, communicate with the different business units to align requirements related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for the stewardship of the company’s principal information assets
- Take ownership and manage data governance framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through modifications to organization behavior policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture.
- Serve as a change agent in maturing our data use and management - defining and managing rollout strategies, user adoption and overall change management
- Perform, review and update on the framework based on the business operation changes based on data compliance.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the enterprise
- Define indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements
- Provide progress reports to management review and oversee periodic updates to the data governance roadmap
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
- 7-12 years' working experience in Data Management and Data Governance.
- Proven experience in establishing Enterprise data governance model and framework. Banking or Financial institutions will be a definite advantage
- Strong project management skills in managing business data governance solution implementation and delivery projects.
- Experienced in establishing and monitoring enterprise data governance framework.
- Up to date with industry-leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Understanding of data warehouses, lakes and master data management
- In-depth knowledge on business and operation models of banking, with a thorough understanding of the local regulatory environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in both written and spoken English and/or Chinese.
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now to secure your application. For further information, feel free to reach Eddie Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 62907292 for a confidential chat on this role or other opportunities....