about the company.
My client is a leading company on development, operation and maintenance of Hong Kong’s energy and mobility infrastructure. The right candidate will lead both the IT and facility management teams to support a multitude of internal systems and services, including IT infrastructure, security, help desk, workspace, property and vehicle management as well as other back office services.responsibilities.
- Lead the development of the infrastructure and operations roadmap and ensure its integration with the broader IT, facility and company strategic plans.
- Manage the overall infrastructure supporting platforms, both virtual and physical.
- Ensure major programs and projects of high impact to the organization and businesses are implemented and operated with quality.
- Establish the policies, systems and processes to ensure infrastructure and systems remain secure.
- Participate in the assessment of external and internal infrastructure capabilities required to achieve desired business goals.
- Manage vendor relationships and hold vendors accountable for high performance.
- Dive into operations and corporate solutions at detailed levels to effectively troubleshoot issues and perform root cause analysis.
- Create a team culture of accountability while providing leadership, coaching and direction to the IT and facility management staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related discipline.
- 10+ years of technology and leadership experience in a complex and multiple business unit organization (property development industry is a plus)
- Experience in modern infrastructure technologies and leading large scale projects across an enterprise utilizing external providers, offshore resources and internal staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including proven presentation ability to explain technical concepts and technologies at all organizational levels.
- Strong vendor management skills with proven experience in negotiating optimal agreements and ensuring desired service.
- Experience in budget planning and financial management.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, planning and execution skills.
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t hesitate and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Wing Yuen on email@example.com...