about the company
Our client is a fast growing payment/fintech start-up with a strong presence in Greater China. They have penetrated 3 markets in APAC within 3 years and continue to expand in Asia Pacific. Currently looking for a Head of Compliance to join the Hong Kong office.
about the job
- Reports to CEO
- To head up the Compliance function globally, not limited to setting up framework and work-flow, ensure daily compliance operations, advising business on potential risk, reviewing business initiatives and new products launch, assisting in market expansion, preparing training materials
- Leading a team of 10+ in Compliance
- Liaise with Front Line, Settlement, Client Services, Legal, Marketing team etc to ensure compliance with latest regulations
- Liaising with external vendors/auditors/regulatory bodies/consultants etc
- Update management on potential risk, market trends, and suggest solutions
skills & experiences required
- University Degree in Law or relevant disciplines
- At least 7 years Compliance experience. Strong knowledge on Compliance Operation and experience in setting up/revamping Compliance function would be preferred
- Good proficiency in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Self motivated, energetic and open-minded individual
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 6446 3601 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...