about the company.
Our client is a fast-growing online trading company.
about the job.
- Heads up Compliance and AML function. Leading a team of 6+
- Acts as the major contact point with regulators (SFC) and external parties
- Update and maintain compliance policies and keep abreast of new regulatory requirements
- Maintain and enhance Compliance/AML framework, modify control framework and business operation procedure to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Communicate with senior management and department heads on compliance matters
- Assist ad hoc compliance projects as assigned
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Accounting or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years compliance experience in a financial institution. Experience in SFC Type 1 licensed corporation is a must, knowledge in SFC Type 2, 4, 9 licensed activities would be an advantage
- Good command in written and spoken Mandarin
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 2232 3421 or email: email@example.com