about the company.
Our client is the asset servicing banking group dedicated to asset managers, insurance companies, pension funds, banks, brokers and corporate clients. They are looking for a Head of Business Development to join their team.
about the team.
Join this firm with great team culture and supportive environment to stably develop your own career and expand market share for the firm.
about the job.
- Identify business development opportunities on existing clients, including new products and cross-selling.
- Set up and develop the action plan
- Prepare the service proposal to the client includings pricing offer, fee proposals etc.
- Ensure that the Fund Structuring Department prepares agreements, contracts, appendices and their updates
- Worked as a project leader and coordinates RFPs
skills & experiences required.
University graduate in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related fields. Your previous experience in the fund and financial service industry and knowledge in fund administration and custodian bank will help you succeed in this role. You will have 5 year of experience in a business development role. Proficiency in English and Mandarin will be an advantage.
If you're interested in this role, click "apply now" or for more information and a confidential discussion on this roles or to find out more opportunities contact Anthony Chan at +852 2232 3425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org