about the company.
Our client is a leading European Corporate & Investment Bank
about the job.
- Heads up the AML function in Hong Kong and oversees the Singapore AML function. Leading a team of 3
- Acts as the major contact point with regulators (SFC/HKMA) and external parties
- Update and maintain compliance policies and keep abreast of new regulatory requirements. Formulate and enhance Bank’s AML/CFT framework, modify control framework and business operation procedure to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirement
- Advise business units on AML matters and reinforce AML/CFT procedures have been followed, including KYC review, AML screening, compliance testing and monitoring etc
- Communicate with senior management and department heads on compliance matters
- Lead/assist ad hoc compliance projects as assigned
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Accounting or related disciplines
- A minimum of 12+ years AML experience in a financial institution. Preferably with experience in foreign banks
- Familiar with either/both Corporate Banking business and Investment Banking business
- Good command in English and Mandarin
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 2232 3421 or email: email@example.com...