about the company.
Our client - is a highly respected and well-known financial institution in Hong Kong. Being one of the most technology-driven financial institutions, they are looking for an AVP - IT Audit to join the Group Audit Department.
about the team. IT audit is a highly respected function in the Group. They offer a structured career path, dynamic and international work culture to their team. You will report to the team head directly. about the job. As a member of the IT Audit team, you will conduct IT and integrated business audits:
- Act as an audit-in-charge, design methodology and understand high risks areas of the group (global markets, equities trading, corporate functions etc.)
- Perform comprehensive assessments on systems including Cybersecurity, Cloud, Operating systems, Data warehouse etc.
- Identify and evaluate high risks areas based on collective data
- Deliver quality audit reports to address gaps, recommend audit plans to mitigate technology risks across the Bank
- Implement action plans for entities across Asia Pacific, conduct applications control, IT general control and perform post-implementation adjustments
- Ensure the development of new IT systems comply with local regulations
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Finance, Information System, Computer Science or related discipline
- Qualified member in CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT audit/ Technology Risk gained from banking, financial services or sizeable listed corporations
- Ability to "think out of the box". Flexible and curious with a strong control mind-set
- Good command of written and spoken English
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org