Global Marketing Manager | B2B tech solutions
We are partnering closely with the company - a trusted partner and solution / service provider of integrated retail solutions to major enterprises and SMEs globally. Due to its aggressive international market expansion, the company is looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager to drive the global B2B marketing strategies.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Retail Solutions
- Work closely with other functions, e.g. Public Relations, Social Media, Events, Commercial & Business, etc. and colleagues across different timezones, i.e. mainly Hong Kong and the USA, etc.
- Join a team of 4 and a department of 35
- Enjoy a hybrid work model with a flexible schedule arrangement
- Cover global / worldwide / international territories
about the job.
- Work closely with the Sales teams and sales leaders to deliver comprehensive sales-driven marketing campaigns
- Spearhead integrated branding, marketing and public relations / communications campaigns, raising brand awareness
- Develop and execute the GTM / go-to-market (e.g. product launches) strategies of the products
- Determine product positioning, selling points, value prepositions and key messages, and create compelling marketing & promotion programs with an effective mix of marketing strategies to reach the right audience
- Research, comprehend and deliver the user stories and be the voice of customers, communicate their needs to the internal teams
- Devise marketing and budget plans to achieve company business goals, promote branding and products, generate leads, expand marketing database and strengthen client relationship
- Identify the potential area of revenue growth and penetration, defining client segments, characteristics, size, etc.
- Develop and lead strategies for market penetration, capturing the market share
- Define, monitor and evaluate KPIs and ROI targets for marketing campaigns, making timely adjustments and remedy
- Manage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an efficient approach
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or any related discipline
- 10+ years of solid B2B marketing experience gained in sizable information technology (IT) / software / solution consultancy / system integration companies
- Regional / International exposure is a must
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese (Mandarin) and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...