Global Head of Product Management
We're partnering with a rapidly growing e-commerce business focusing on the soft goods category specifically for the household category in finding a newly created Global Head of Product Management for their growing team.
The Global Head of Product Management will be responsible in leading the team in the end-to-end product development, OTB management, new product/range development, vendor/manufacturers management, commercial strategies and market/competition analysis.
- Take lead in formulating business directions and strategies to grow the responsible category on a global scale.
- Responsible in OTB management and developing new product/ranges
- Responsible for go-to-market strategies and overseeing the sourcing and merchandising function within the team
- Perform analysis to understand the market competition (digital & e-commerce), identify gaps and opportunities in product development and upcoming trends.
- Collaboration with internal (sales, marketing, digital, logistics etc.) and external (agencies, factories, manufacturers) stakeholders across the region to ensure timely and accurate execution of project/campaigns
- P&L and budget management to ensure positive results/ROI
- Provide coaching and training to the team to ensure high performance and positive growth mindset
- Degree holder
- Minimum 8 years experience in product management, preferably in the apparel/soft goods merchandising is highly preferred
- Experience in e-commerce business is preferred
- Candidate coming from a buyer background is preferred
- Experience in a team/people management
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Team player and ability to lead a cross-regional and multicultural team
- Self-motivated, result driven and strong project management skills
Interested candidates, please click 'apply' or send updated resume to Tommy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org