about the company.
Top banking institution
about the team.Global finance team
about the job.
- You have to have deep understanding on IFRS 17 financial reporting results
- You will be in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer, and lead the communication of the actuarial result drivers to the wider finance function
- You have to understand end-to-end financial reporting, actuarial/accounting and capital management processes and initiatives, and identify opportunities to improve and streamline those processes in preparation for IFRS 17 implementation
- You are responsible in reviewing reporting practice and procedures, identifying areas for continuous improvement, and then facilitating change including working closely with both internal and external stakeholders (including Auditor, Regulators, Investment, Operations, Products and Distribution and other teams) where required
- You will be providing coordination, support and review of the governance papers with all finance matters to be communicated in a clear and concise manner
- You will have to provide support to the key finance change within the business to ensure we deliver the necessary outcomes, for example provision of FC oversight of IFRS 17 delivery, together with the CFO and project team
- You are responsible in overseeing all financial reporting function including IFRS, HKFRS and regulatory reporting
skills & experiences required.
- Qualified or partially qualified Actuaries
- Experience and expertise in the management of financial, shareholder and regulatory reporting processes
- Knowledge and understanding of major technical components of the insurance financial statements and their dynamics will be highly advantageous, ideally combined with a familiarity with a range of life insurance products and accounting frameworks, including embedded value measures
- Experience from partnering closely with finance and wider business stakeholders
- Proven team working skills, ideally in an international environment
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, and conflicting priorities
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Esther Chan on +852 5548 5945 or email: email@example.com