about the company.
A unique opportunity has risen for a Global Business & Investment Research - VP at a well-established e-commerce corporation, one of the largest e-commerce platforms in Asia Pacific. Your role will be to perform global research and provide strategic directions driving the global business growth.
about the team.
You will report directly to the Group CEO. Working in the Global Business Research team of 3-4.
about the job.
This is a VP grade, expected to be extremely well-versed with the company and industry, able to give solid information and influence top management's strategies in your expertise. You will:
- Provide strategic investment directions by conducting research and analysis of the e-commerce sectors across Asia Pacific, EMEA, U.S. etc.
- Perform macro and micro economic analysis, formulate commentaries and investment strategies
- Give judgements of world economics, industry trends, equity and pricing movements
- Provides financial insights to facilitate investment decisions within fund allocations
- Prepare presentation materials for C-suites decision making
skills & experiences required.
- Master/ Bachelor's Degree holder in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Business or related discipline
- Experience in equity or business research covering TMT and/ or Retail, e-Commerce industries
- Experience in Greater China and APAC market is mandantory
- Research experience from investment banking, asset management, PE fund, hedge fund or financial services sectors
- Ability to identify gaps, problems and provide strategic directions to the C-suites
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- *Internal grade may vary depending on years of experience
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org