About the Company
Our client company is a listed developer which is reputed for their high-end quality development projects ranging from residential and commercial. With strategic business expansion, they are now looking for a general foreman/senior foreman to join their team.
About the Role
As the general foreman/senior foreman, you will be directly reporting to the clerk of works with the responsibilities as follows:
- Supervise and manage the site works
- Monitor the site process
- Prepare the documents work and keep all the records
- Maintain quality control and site safety management
About the Requirement
- Higher diploma or above in Construction Management, Building Studies or relevant disciplines
- At least 6 years in relevant experience in building works
- Holder of TCP1 qualification or equivalent
- Holder of certificate in safety supervisor
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume, project list and salary details to email@example.com. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....