General Manager | FoodTech, SaaS, internet, e-commerce
Our client is among the biggest players in China in the area of FoodTech / B2B SaaS, supporting F&B businesses to start, manage and expand their outlets. With substantial funding, rapid expansion and growing market share, the company is looking for a seasoned executive to start its 1st office and operation out of China.
about the company.
- Headquartered in China
- With 1,500+ employee
- Closed series C funding with substantial financial support and is on its way to IPO
- Fast-moving and dynamic working environment
- Young and dynamic team
about the products & services.
- One stop business-to-business (B2B) SaaS targeting F&B franchises and outlets
- Solutions include business and customer database management, delivery and logistics, POS and payment, social media and marketing, etc.
about the team.
- Report to the Group CEO
- Join as a founding member of the operations in Hong Kong
- Candidates out of Hong Kong (i.e. Singapore, Japan and the USA) could be placed in other locations by the need; You will look after the respective market of your location
about the job.
- Own and oversee the P&L for the branch
- Own and manage the strategic development and go-to-market plans for the solutions
- Identify the potential area of growth and penetration, develop and drive strategies for growth in business and market share
- Lead the Sales / Business Development team to identify, negotiate and close deals
- Lead the Marketing, Communications and Partnership team to deliver all-rounded branding and marketing campaigns, develop and execute the branding strategies to create market presence and raise brand awareness
- Oversee the growth (retention and activation) and acquisition campaigns to acquire, retain and activate clients, develop a sustainable customer ecosystem
- Establish and monitor measurement and reporting structure to evaluate the business performance
- Plan the organizational development strategies, developing different functional teams (e.g. Marketing, Business Development, Operations, etc.)
- Work closely with related BUs and external partners to develop strategic partnerships, manage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an efficient approach
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, IT or any related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in strategic business development and marketing gained in the e-commerce / m-commerce / internet / gig economy / SaaS sector
- Experience in running a start-up / developing a market from scratch
- Experience in owning and managing the P&L
- Excellent stakeholder management, team building, team leading and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication in Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin) and English for the Hong Kong market; Local languages of the respective market are a MUST
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org