General Manager - Facilities Management - Up to 2.3 mil/annum
- Up to 2.3 mil / annum
- Attractive remuneration package (housing allowance + bonus)
- Market leader
- Strategic leadership position
- Critical facilities
About the Company
With over decades of history in Hong Kong, our client is a well-established corporation with long standing business and operation. To cope with the business needs, they are now identifying a General Manager, which would be a business successor, to oversee their engineering and facilities department, the on-going project development and to take lead on their overall facility management strategies.
About the Role
As a General Manager and directly reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be in a strategic leadership position for leading the strategic planning, execution and operation of the engineering, facilities and property management of their properties.
Leading around 100+ staff, with continuous headcount growth in Hong Kong, you will also be accountable for the human resources development, training of the key personnel and general administrative function of the organization. You will manage the team in carrying out the projects, repairs and maintenance, security and property management to ensure an efficient and smooth operation.
About the Requirement
- Over 20 years of experiences in facilities management, with over 10 years in senior management experiences
- Degree or above in Engineering; Chartered member of professional qualifications
- Sound experiences in managing sizable portfolios in Hong Kong, experienced in critical facilities is highly preferred
- Strategic, strong team leadership, and excellent client interfacing skills
- Good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese, good command in English and Mandarin
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org . We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.