about the company.
Our client is a leading banking group in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager/Senior Manager to join their team
about the job.
- Assist Team Head in handling general and regulatory compliance duties for Hong Kong branch; not limited to Corporate Banking, Retail Banking etc
- Dissemination of circulars and responsible for internal announcements
- To update company policies, internal procedures and control accordingly to latest regulatory requirements
- To provide general compliance advisory to different business units
- Advising on FATCA/CRS procedures
- Liaise with regulators (HKMA/SFC) and external parties on enquiries, questionnaires, on-site inspection etc
- Designing and providing compliance training to relevant parties
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Law, Accounting, Business or other disciplines
- Minimum of 4 years General/Regulatory compliance experience. Candidates with strong retail banking experience would be an advantage
- Candidates with more experience would be considered for Senior Manager position
- Welcome candidates with regulators or Big4
- Mature working attitude, self-motivated and a team player
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 6446 3601 or email: email@example.com...