about the company
Our client is a leading asset manager with a strong presence in Greater China. They are currently looking for a General Compliance Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
about the job
- To perform regulatory and general compliance matters for the firm's products launched in APAC and to act as a back-up for investment compliance duties
- To handle product compliance matters, not limited to reviewing marketing materials, preparing SFC filing etc
- To perform gap analysis on regulatory changes and updates. Assist in updating internal policies and procedures to ensure firm’s compliances with latest requirements
- Support on compliance testing, licensing and other non-investment compliance matters
- Assist in ad hoc tasks/projects as assigned
skills & experiences required
- University Degree in Law or relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years Compliance experience in Asset Management firms. Candidates with knowledge on authorized funds and overseas funds would be an advantage
- Excellent in written and spoken English
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Joanne Lo on + 852 6446 3601 or email: email@example.com...