about the company.Our client, a Fintech company is setting up their HK branch, they are looking for an operations candidate to join their operations team about the job.As the fund operations manager, you will be responsible for :
- Daily operational flows (e.g. cash and position reconciliation, validation and matching of trade confirmations, settlement, cash management, margin usage, stock borrowing, corporate action monitoring, etc).
- liaise with fund administrator, prime brokerage and vendors regarding operations process
- Recruit team members and designed the operations team structure and job allocation.
- Manage operations of retail fund
- Enforce control in account opening and KYC process
Qualification and requirement:
- University or college degree is required with preference for majoring in accounting, business, mathematics, finance or economics
- 5-8 years related experience in Fund Admin or Fund Operations with a good understanding on KYC procedures
- Fluent English and Chinese(Cantonese and Mandarin) is required
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion, feel free to contact Gladys Chan on +852 2232 3492 or email firstname.lastname@example.org...