about the company.
Our client is one of the biggest banks in the world. Headquartered in Europe, they specialise in commercial banking, investment banking and wholesale banking. They are looking for a Trade Finance Manager to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in trade finance operations and managerial experience within banking.
about the job
- Review transactions presented by internal and external clients and make sure transactions have been recorded and processed in timely manner
- Follow up with correspondent banks on all outstanding issues related to CSD transactions
- Check and approve transactions on systems adhering to the scheduled cut-off time
- Responsible for daily return reports to HKICL for IVS/ MRCS/ DDAE
- Review nostro account statements to identify payments and reconcile transitions
- Support and review in new account opening, KYC and CDD process (including FATCA/CRS)
skills & experiences required.
- University graduate, preferably major in accounting, finance or business related subject
- 10+ years of experience in trade finance operations with managerial experience within banking
- Experience in account opening and remittance or FX/FM settlement
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
- Independent and ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kira Tang on + 852 2232 3492 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org