about the company.
Our client is a reputable retailer with multiple supermarkets/ department stores in Hong Kong. They offers a premium selection of fresh produce and groceries. To cope with their recent expansion, they are hiring a few buying professional to join their team.
- Fruit and veggie
- Dairy and frozen
- Canned food
- Beverage and beer
about the job.
- Identify potential suppliers to source food products
- Process purchase order, and replenishment ordering
- Maintain product facing & shelf tag regularly
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve competitive prices and terms
- Coordinate sales promotion activities and visit stores occasionally
- Liaise with consignment suppliers on contract, in & out arrangement
- Source new, exclusive and potential products to meet customer’s needs
- Analyze market trends, sales performance and current inventory levels to forecast upcoming product demands and potential sales volumes
skills & experiences required.
- Degree Holder in Business or other related disciplines
- Knowledge of food product is required
- 1+ years of experience in the FMCG/ e-commerce category
- Detail-oriented with excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Organized and with excellent negotiation skills
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email email@example.com to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences.