We're partnering with a reputable health supplement Consumer organization in finding a Sales Manager for their growing team focusing on modern trade channels in Hong Kong.
The Sales Manager will be responsible in formulating sales strategies across the responsible channel and lead the sales team to ensure both commercial and people-development objectives are reached.
- Responsible in end-to-end strategy development (including execution) for the health category for respective channels to ensure team and sales objectives are reached
- Analysis on sales performance, campaing performances and market trends/insights to identify opportunities and close any performance gaps to ensure a competitive positioning in the market
- Collaborate with buyers from modern trade channels to ensure a timely delivery of campaign execution and to ensure products are being strategically displayed in the retail store
- Develop and formulate strategies for ecommerce channels for product distribution
- Lead, guide, coach and manage sales team to ensure objectives are reached and members are further developing their on-the-job skills and motivated
- Degree holder in business or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years sales/business development experience in retail channels (supermarkets, convenience stores, drug stores) preferably in FMCG and/or Consumer sector.
- Experience in non-food and/or health supplement cateogry is a bonus
- Strong team/people management and proven sales track record
- Experience in e-commerce is a bonus
- Strong relationship building skills, analytical and strong communication skills
Interested candidates, please send updated resume to Tommy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to drop us a message to schedule in a time for a futher discussion!...