about the company.Our client is a life insurance corporation with strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are now looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to support its financial reporting function for Hong Kong entities. about the team.
You will work closely with a team of 4-5. The company promotes diversity, work-life balance and stable hours across all departments. Young and collaborative team culture.
about the job.Reporting to the Deputy Head of Finance, you will:
- Prepare financial reports according to IFRS and statutory requirements
- Perform month-end closing, balance sheet reconciliations and to ensure accuracy of financial statements
- Participate in IFRS 17 project implementation, UAT on new products and system enhancement
- Conduct performance analysis, identify key drivers of costs and profitability of the firm
- Produce reports for submission to Insurance Authority
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' financial reporting experience in the insurance sector
- Welcome qualified BIG 4 auditor (insurance experience)
- Proficient user in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience in Oracle system is an advantage
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese