about the company.
Our client is a well-known Corporate Investment Bank headquartered in Europe. The Regional Finance team is looking for an Associate to join their Financial & Regulatory Reporting team in Hong Kong.
about the team.
This is a medium-sized team covering the regional finance. You will report directly to the Head of Financial & Regulatory Reporting. The Bank offers a multi-national and open-minded work culture. Flexi work arrangement. 5 days work.
about the job
- Prepare statistical surveys and HKMA returns including LMR, large exposure, liquidity ratio etc, handle regulatory reporting in accordance to HKMA standards
- Participate in month-end closing process, maintain and reconcile general ledger
- Prepare Head Office and financial reporting packs on monthly basis
- Liaises with HKMA regulators, internal and external auditors in provision of financial reports
- Take part in workflow streamlining, system implementation projects
- Assist in accounting operations when required
skills and experience required:
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member in HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Big 4 auditors (year 3-4) with banking clients exposure are welcome
- At least 4 years experience in HKMA returns gained from foreign banks
- Prior knowledge in corporate bank products such as trade finance, corporate loans is desired
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills to fit in a multinational work culture
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: email@example.com