Our client, a leading IT Software and service provider in the technology space are building a new global team to assist wioth their service within Data centers. The main focus for the first few months will be to build up a new team and then work with ther BU's globally in order to assist with this long term . This is a global role and thus interactions with Europe and USA will mean time must be managed well.
What does the role involve?
- Help manage the business financial planning and forecasting process;
- Identify business and operational potentials opportunities and challenges, advise on Global operating model to drive business continuous growth and improvement;
- Partner with business in role of design architect to solution and problem solve accounting & finance scenarios;- Assist the BU's across greater china and globally in order to reach their business goals
- Work together with the CFO to assist BU's on forcasting and analysis
- Manage financial planning and forecasting process identify business
What experience do you need?
- Least 10 years experience, ideally for another technology company, ideally one that provdes a service
- Background working for a company who's focus is on data centers
- Ability to read, write and converse fluently in English
- Key owner to ensure governance and risk management, across balance sheet risk, internal control weakness, statutory filing status, and pending tax matters;
Please either send your CV directly through this advert, or send it to email@example.com...