Director, Financial Public Relations / Investor Relations (International Market)
Our client is a listed conglomerate in Hong Kong. Backed by substantial investment and fundings, the company is looking for a Director to join the Investor Relations Department, specialising in the international market.
about the team.
- Report to the department head
- Join a team of 4
- Dynamic work environment
- Extensive developments and investment projects in worldwide, etc.
- A stable and financially healthy company
about the job.
- Develop and lead the execution of corporate communications /investor relations / financial public relations strategies to maintain a positive brand image to investors
- Develop and review protocols of risk management and reputation management
- Craft messages that communicate the company’s positioning and strategies effectively to investors, including corporate presentations, factsheets, press releases, web material and quarterly/ yearly financial reports
- Cultivate relationships with existing clients, and establish strong networks with the media, investors and regulatory bodies
- Organize and manage fundraising activities and company events (e.g. investor roadshow, conferences, AGM, result announcement, interim, etc.)
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Communications, Translation, Journalism, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in corporate communications, investor relations, financial public relations or journalism gained in sizable media outlets, agencies or listed companies
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken command in Cantonese, Chinese and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com...