about the company.
Our client is a renowned MNC with global exposure. With rapid expansion in their finance team, they are looking for a financial analyst to perform regional FP&A duties and involve in investment projects.
about the job.
- Prepare monthly management report and budget forecasts for the group through close collaboration with regional and local stakeholders
- Provide financial modelling to drive the understanding of short- and long-term financial implications for significant business decisions and investments
- Assist in investment analyses and other ad-hoc projects
- Coordinate with auditors, tax advisors, and banks on accounting matters
skills & experiences required.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience in audit and/or commercial, Big 4 preferred
- Professional Accounting Qualification (e.g. HKICPA, ACCA)
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong analytical mindset