Our client is a leading retail company with a strong presence in Hong Kong. With multiple branches across the region. As part of their growth strategy, our client is currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Finance & Operation Lead to oversee one of their core business units.
Reporting to the Group level management team, you will be responsible to:
- Develop and implement financial strategies, policies, procedures and business objectives for the core business unit.
- Coordinate and oversee the budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Act as a business partner to analyze financial performance, identify areas for improvement, investment opportunities and provide recommendations to senior management.
- Overview finance related operation matter such as POS system/ SOP procedures of branches
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual statements.
- Monitor and control costs, analyze variances, and implement cost-saving initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, regulations, and internal policies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support business initiatives and provide financial insights.
- Collaborate closely with frontline and operational teams to drive business growth and development
- Conduct financial analysis and evaluation of projects, scenario analysis, investments, and business proposals.
- Manage and develop a team of finance professionals, providing guidance and support.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related field.
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g., HKICPA, ACCA) is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in finance from Retail/ FMCG/Business with stores/ branches
- Candidate with experience in a managerial role with a sizable company is highly desirable
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills is required for this crucial business partnering role
- Experience in multinational corporations or large organizations is highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good commands in Chinese and English is a must