about the company.Our client is a cutting edge private equity and venture capital firm with successful investment in cypto-currency, blockchain, AI etc. Being one of the top FinTech players, they are now hiring a Finance Manager to setup the Finance function in Hong Kong. about the team. You will report to the CEO. The firm offers competitive salary package, young and fast-paced culture. about the job. You will be responsible for full scope of Finance functions below - 1. Corporate Accounting (30%)
- Handle daily accounting operations, prepare full-set of account, P&L and financial statements
- Participate in month-end closing for Hong Kong books
- Maintain strong internal control activities for the Finance function
- Liaises with external auditors on necessary financial statements
2. PE/ VC Fund, Investment Accounting (70%)
- Prepare valuation and investment reports for PE/ VC funds, quarterly fund investment capital statements
- Evaluate fund portfolio, P&L and business financials on a regular basis
- Manage fund operating cashflow, distributions, capital calls, redemption payments and subscription receivables
- Produce quarterly investor reports, annual fund financial statements for GP board meetings
- Interact closely with LPs and investment managers, answer any requests from finance perspectives
about the job.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 5-6 years relevant experience gained from Private Equity or Venture Capital sectors
- Experience in facing LPs is required
- Prior experience in IPO will give you a definite advantage
- Strong control mind-set to set up Finance function
- Tech-savvy, self-motivated with ability to deliver in highest quality
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
Interested candidates, please send your resume to Mimi Chak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me via 2232 3420 for further discussions. Thank you....