about the company
Our client is a service provider company, headquartered in Hong Kong. They are now hiring a Finance Manager to manage their Accounting team with their expanding business. Please see the details below.
about the job
- Supervise the Accounting team, and review their day to day accounting operations, including ARAP, and bank reconciliation.
- Lead the team for payment duties, staff expense reimbursement, petty cash, and bad debts, etc.
- Handle reporting, cost analysis, and cash flow management.
- Prepare month-end and year-end closing report within the deadline
- Ensure the compliance with company policy, accounting and legal standards
- Assist in the accounting system implementation.
- Handle ad-hoc projects or analysis as required
skills & experiences required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years related Accounting experience
- Able to work under under tight deadline
- Strong sense of responsibility, and with good interpersonal skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Agnes Fung (Consultant - Accounting & Finance) by applying directly to her email email@example.com...