about the company.Our client is a market leader in the corporate lending sector offering corporate finance, acquisition finance and project finance to institutional clients in Asia Pacific. Currently, they are looking for a Finance Manager in Hong Kong. You will have the exposure to full-scope of Finance functions including treasury, financial accounting and management reporting. about the team. You will work in a small finance team taking care of the Hong Kong legal entity. Culture of work-life balance, stability and security. about the job. As a Finance Manager, you will report to the Business Director and responsible for the following:
- Lead and manage Finance and Treasury functions for Hong Kong office
- Review payment processing and financial reports prepared by junior staff
- Conduct in-depth financial performance review, analysis, quarterly budget and forecast
- Present key trends and business opportunities through management reports to the Board of Directors and Head Office
- Responsible for Treasury activities including cashflow projection, FX exposure and liquidity monitoring
- Assist in regulatory and licensing matters of the company
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years experience in external audit plus financial or management reporting
- Prior experience in financial services, banking sector is required (money lending background a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work with senior management
- All-rounded experience in accounting, management reporting and treasury will give you an advantage
- Proficient user in SAP, MS Excel, Word
- Good command of English and Chinese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org...