about the company.
Our client is a leading luxury retailer. To cope with their business needs, they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their finance team in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about retail and keen to use his/her financial skills to make an impact for the regional business.
about the team.
You will be leading a small team and report to the Finance Director.
about the job.
- Closely business partner with other functional heads to challenge current ways of working and generate new ideas to drive change and support the broader Finance agenda.
- Provide analytics support for purchasing activities and business development.
- Lead annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Prepare timely financial and management reports management.
- Review and devise KPIs for operations.
- Monitor retail & wholesales business process
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in management reporting/financial planning & analysis/ business planning and analysis.
- Retail/FMCG industry experience is a must.
- MNC background is preferrable.
- Commercially savvy, agile, self-driven and independent.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and influencing skills.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English.