about the company.
Our client is a medium-sized life insurance firm with strong presence in Asia Pacific, servicing institutional and individuals clients. They are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to lead the investment accounting function in Hong Kong.
The firm embraces new ideas and continuous improvements. 5 working days. Work-life balance team culture. Hybrid work arrangement. Flexi-work hours. about the job. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will:
- Lead the Investment Accounting function
- Responsible for investment office accounting operations,
- Conduct insightful P/L analysis, product performance review and management reporting
- Ensure sufficient internal control is in place, monitor rules of investment and policies
- Formulate new business plans, strategic initiatives meeting HQ's objectives
- Participate in management meetings and present key trends to support business growth
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member of CPA, ACCA
- Minimum 6 years experience in investment accounting/ financial or management reporting gained from insurance, investment or asset management industry
- Strong leadership attributes, detail-minded and able
- Proactive attitude in running new initiatives, driving changes to achieve team's objective
- Good command of English and Chinese
how to apply. To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: email@example.com