about the company.
Our client is a well-known global bank, who is currently looking for a Finance Director to join the Group Finance team.
about the job.
You will be focusing mainly in tasks below:
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of regulatory & financial reporting
- Analyse the impact on the change in regulatory requirements and roll out of new product
- Define the regulatory and accounting framework, planning and implementation of new product and regulatory requirements
- Assist in branch tax filing and transfer pricing reporting for tax agents
- Monitor general accounting entries and maintain books & records of a group company
skills & experiences required.
- Qualified CPA or equivalent with min 8 years of finance/accounting experience
- Solid exposure on HKMA and SFC regulatory reporting requirements
- Banking background/experience is a must
- IFRS/Canadian requirements is preferred
- Immediate available/short notice candidate is highly preferred
Interested parties please apply for the job by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....