Our client is a well known Hong Kong conglomerate with business across the globe. We are currently looking for an experienced and independent finance manager to join their Finance team to overview oversea subsidiaries at group level.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the financial operations of the company and ensuring compliance with accounting principles and regulations. This is a key role that requires strong analytical skills, excellent communication, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional and regional teams.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the oversea subsidiaries
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Prepare budgeting and forecasting as well as cash flow management
- Prepare all round finance duties from full set of accounts to management reporting, financial budgeting and forecasting as well as cash flow management.
- Coordinate and collaborate with external auditors, tax consultants and other stakeholders.
- Assist on ad-hoc tasks as required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related field. HKICPA/ACCA/ CPA certification or equivalent is a MUST
- Minimum 6 - 7 years of experience in Accounting with sizable company with at least 3 years experience in Big 4 is a must
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese is essential
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as well for AFM title