about the company.
My client is a French luxury fashion house, specialising in luggage, bags, and accessories. The brand has a rich history of catering to elite clientele, including royals and celebrities. Despite its long history and prestigious reputation, the brand has maintained a relatively low profile. Its products are sold exclusively in its own boutiques, with no online sales or e-commerce presence.
about the team.
This is a new headcount, you will be reporting to APAC General Manager and HQ
about the job.
- Oversee consolidated financial performance for the APAC regions
- Review and analysis monthly accounting reports
- Preparation of monthly reports to the Finance Department
- Handle bank reconciliation
- Prepare payment and approval expenses
- Responsible for retail sales and KPI analysis
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related disciplines
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Responsible, independent, and well-organised
- Able to learn and good team player
- Five day a week
- MNC culture
- Regional exposure
- Stable working environment
- Location: Central