about the company.
Our client is a foreign Private Bank with services across investment banking, asset and wealth management. They are looking for an experienced Finance Associate (New headcount) to facilitate its business growth in Asia Pacific.about the team. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will work with a team of 5-6 in a team-orientated and supportive work culture. about the job. You will:
- Handle daily accounting operations, prepare P&L and full-set of accounts
- Perform month-end closing for the Hong Kong book
- Paritipate in group consolidation for entities across Asia Pacific
- Assist analysis of business performance against budget for business strategic decision
- Engage in various finance projects such as budgeting & forecasting base on business performance
- Prepare monthly and yearly report to the management team
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Finance or other related disciplines
- Qualified member of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent (a must)
- Minimum 3 years experience in Financial Reporting/ Management Reporting
- Background of Banking and Financial Services companies is a definite advantage
- Familiar with FRR or IFRS knowledge is an advantage
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented with strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of English as well as Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.Interested candidates, please send your resume to Mimi Chak at email@example.com or call me via 2232 3420 for further discussions, Thank you. ...