Finance Associate | Asset Management (Hedge Fund) | HK$40-60K
An exciting opportunity to share with the job market. Our client is one of the fast growing (YOY Growth) Hedge fund firms in Hong Kong, they are currently expanding their business and looking to hire a finance person for their HK office. The position will be reporting into the Business owners directly, working closely with the US office and managing all finance aspects for HK. Find out more from below.
- Individual Contributor - Finance Related
- HK$40,000 - 60,000 per month + bonus
- Hedge Fund - AUM US$ 5 Billion
About our client:
Our client is a global equity manager with over US$ 5 Billion in total assets and they are currently expanding their HK office, looking for a knowledgeable finance professional to manage all finance aspects for HK as well as APAC regions in the future.
- Responsible for daily accounting activities including payment process, bank account maintenance and preparing books and ledge for license corporation
- Prepare monthly financial and FRR reports
- Assist in management reports preparation and month end closing process
- Prepare performance analysis on investment portfolios and present to top management or business owner on the findings
- Implement and maintain effective financial controls for the organization
- Liaise with internal / external parties on annual audit and tax returns
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management
- Degree holder in Finance & Accounting, Professional Accounting or any related
- Professional Qualification in CPA, ACC or any equivalent, Finalist would also be considered
- At least 5 years of working experience and minimum of 2-3 years of in-house finance experience, ideally someone with Hedge fund background
- Solid work experience and able to work as an individual contributor
- Good understanding of investment funds or asset management
- Proactive, problem solver, attend to details, flexible and able to work under pressure to meet with tight deadlines
- Strong technical knowledge in accounting with excellent time management, interpersonal skills and good team spirit
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English
If you believe you have the right skills, attitude and experience please click 'apply now' below and upload your resume. Alternatively, for a confidential chat, please contact Oscar Lam (Recruitment Consultant - Accounting & Finance - Banking & Financial Services) by applying directly to his email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out at 2232 3464.