About the Company
Our client is a global leading medical device company which focuses on capital equipment. They are now looking for a Field Service Engineer to support their business. They spend lots of resources on R&D and they keep developing new technologies to enhance the user experience and save more patients’ lives! If you are interested in capital equipment with advanced technologies, please apply!
About the Team
You will work in a team with more than 10 service engineers. Reporting to the Service manager from the team. You will need to work on an on-call basis according to the roster that is assigned by the manager. Also, you are required to work any 5 days in a week while not on a Monday to Friday basis.
About the job
As a Field Service Engineer, you will
- ensure medical device installation is smooth according to the company compliance and guidelines
- perform device maintenance regularly according to company standards
- provide technical and case support to assigned professionals in imaging room or requested area
- create service report or related document to manager
- perform troubleshooting on the hardware part on-site
- work closely with sales team as a solution provider to professionals
Skills & Experience required
- bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical engineering, electronics engineering or related aspects
- at least one years of experience as service engineer in medical device sector
- excellent command in oral and written English and Cantonese
- good knowledge in computer, systems installation and computer networking
- experience in image files operation would be an advantage
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at email@example.com for any questions you might have.