about the job.
Our client is seeking a talented and motivated individual to join their team as a Field Service Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and maintenance for their cutting-edge robotic surgical devices.
about the role.
- installing, maintaining, and repairing our robotic surgical devices at customer sites
- providing customers with training and support on the use of our devices
- responding to customer inquiries and resolving technical issues in a timely manner
- staying up-to-date with the latest industry developments and advancements in technology
- documenting all service activities in a timely and accurate manner
- collaborating with internal teams to resolve complex technical issues
skills & experiences required.
- bachelor degree in biomedical engineering or any related field
- a background in medical device field service, with a focus on robotic surgical devices would be highly preferred
- excellent technical knowledge and problem-solving skills
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- a desire to continuously learn and grow in the industry
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at email@example.com for any questions you might have....