about the company.
Our client, a prominent player in the medical device industry, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Field Service Engineer to join their team. They are a leading provider of innovative healthcare solutions in the surgical equipment and consumables sector. Committed to advancing patient care and well-being, they offer exceptional products and services.
about the job.
- serve as the primary point of contact for sales and sales operation teams regarding inquiries related to installed base’s technical issues
- cultivate and maintain expertise in our service and installed base product portfolio, including relevant upgrades
- responsible for repairing, preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance and troubleshooting
- ensure the service can provide a excellent customer experience
- manage administrative tasks associated with the repair and field service procedures
- analyze feedback from customer satisfaction surveys and assign appropriate stakeholders to address concerns
- provide dedicated support to the sales force by accompanying them on customer visits, delivering impactful product demonstrations, and actively participating in local meetings and symposiums
skills & experience required.
- degree in biomedical/electrical/mechanical engineering or related disciplines
- minimum of 1 years of experience in field service engineer role
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time management abilities
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- proficiency in MS Office Suite
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly with their current and expected salary. For any inquiries, please reach out to email@example.com....