about the job.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will
- provide technical support and troubleshooting for our medical devices and equipment
- conduct product demonstrations and training sessions for customers
- install, repair, and maintain medical equipment at customer sites
- collaborate with internal teams to identify and resolve technical issues
- maintain accurate records of service activities and customer interactions
- keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices Contribute to the development of new products and services
skills & experience required.
- bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical engineering or related aspects
- at least one years of experience as service engineer in medical device sector
- excellent command in oral and written English and Cantonese
- strong technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- good knowledge in computer, systems installation and computer networking
- experience in image files operation would be an advantage
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at email@example.com for any questions you might have....