about the company.
A global leading medical device company, in the surgical industry, is recruiting a Field Service Engineer to their family. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting for our medical devices and equipment, as well as conducting product demonstrations and training sessions for customers. If you are passionate about field service engineering work and enthusiastic about the case support assistance in the OT room, please apply.
about the job.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will
- provide technical support and troubleshooting for our medical devices and equipment
- conduct product demonstrations and training sessions for customers
- install, repair, and maintain medical equipment at customer sites
- collaborate with internal teams to identify and resolve technical issues
- maintain accurate records of service activities and customer interactions
- keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices Contribute to the development of new products and services
skills & experience required.
- bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical engineering or related aspects
- at least one years of experience as service engineer in medical device sector
- excellent command in oral and written English and Cantonese
- strong technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- good knowledge in computer, systems installation and computer networking
- experience in image files operation would be an advantage
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary. Feel free to reach out to Perry Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you might have....