about the company.
This is a Commercial and Corporate Bank. Due to expansion, they are looking for a FICC Sales candidate to join their team.
about the team.
Join this firm with great team culture and supportive environment to stably develop your own career and expand market share for the firm.
about the job.
As a leading member of the team, you will cover all aspects in
- Solicit new business opportunities and maintain the relationship with existing institutional clients
- Promote FICC products such as Fixed income, bonds, fx and structured products to clients
- Provide professional investment advice on FICC products to the clients
- Draft and present marketing strategies and pitchbook to institutional clients
- Build up a strong relationship with business stakeholders
skills & experiences required.
Your previous experience as a FICC sales and familiarity with FICC and Structured products will help you succeed in this role. You will have 2+ years of experience in FICC sales. Due to the targeted client segment, you will be required to speak Mandarin, Cantonese and English on a daily basis.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out more opportunities contact Anthony Chan at +852 2232 3425 or email firstname.lastname@example.org...