about the company.
My client is a leading international retailer chain with multiple operations worldwide, offering top-quality apparel, food and home products at the best price.
about the team.You will be joining a team of 7 and will be reporting directly to the Fabric Manager.
about the job.
- Support on any fabric issue, starting from sourcing, development, sampling, base test, lab-dip, bulk testing, appearance, handle and color approval, garment washing, garment dyeing
- Reviewing and analyzing Supplier quality performance in aspects of suppliers and products and 3rd party testing lab of fabrics
- Analysis test reports from Fabric Mill, 3rd Party lab, and buyer in-house lab to follow up with supplier for performance and take appropriate action for the low performer
- Direct communication and follow up with garment vendors, fabric and material mills for textile related topics based on Fabric Team SOP and our quality standards and guidelines
- Provide technical support to garment vendor or fabric/material mill in the event of a fabric quality related issues, liasing with our main offices for final decision makin
- Work with the vendor/mill to provide CAP for fabric quality related issues to ensure an ongoing improvement plan for fabric quality
skills & experiences required.
- Diploma or above
- 3+ years of relevant experiences in fabric sourcing, knitted and woven materials is a plus
- Knowledge in the dyeing and finishing processes of fabric and materials
- Technical expertise in sportswear garment types is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, Putonghua, and English
- Proficiency in PC skills, such as MS Office; Strong in Both Chinese and English word processing is a MUST
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Positive attitude and high attention to detail
about the package.
- Double pay
- Discretionary bonus
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Choice of MPF provider
- Rental re-imbursement scheme
- In-house training courses
- Work-life balance
- Excellent working culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or email firstname.lastname@example.org to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Cecilia NG at 2232 3444. If this is not your ideal job but you are looking out, please contact us for a discussion on your career preferences.