about the company.
My client is a PE firm. They are keen to find a mature Executive Assistant who can work in a dynamic office environment. The desired candidate have to be fluent in English
about the team.
- Manage personal & business schedules and matters (80:20)
- Prepared agenda and minutes for weekly meetings, or charity events
- Personal local & travel arrangements include flights, hotel accommodations etc.
- Deal with call and email enquiries with internal staff and external parties
- Coordinate and support business meetings, conferences and events in overseas/local.
- Assist in ad hoc duties
skills & experiences required.
- 4-10 years of relevant experiences
- Flexible, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in PC Skills, MS Office and word processing
- Great interpersonal and communication skills (English, Cantonese, and Mandarin)
Interested parties please send a full resume. For confidential discussion, please contact Kimka Lam.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://www.randstad.com.hk/